Use the recipe below from Spero Foods or mix it up and create your own :)
- Pie Crust (optional)
- 12oz. spinach, lightly chopped
- 8oz. mushrooms
- 2 Spero Scramblits bottles
- 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes (optional, but highly recommended)
- 2 cloves garlic (though we have no problem with more - wink)
- Spero Egg Salt
- Spero Goaty Chevre
- Preheat over to 400F.
- Add pie crust to a pie pan or cupcake tins (be sure to use cupcake liners if you're not using a pie crust).
- Chop mushrooms, spinach, and garlic. Sauté with olive oil and cook until it's nice and tender.
- Place the cooked vegetables in a bowl and remove any excess water. Add Spero Scramblit, sun-dried tomatoes, and Spero Goaty Chevre. Now mix it – and mix it good.
- Pour your masterpiece into the pan/tin.
- Bake for 25-34 minutes or until golden brown (we like ours extra crispy!).
- Sprinkle on some Spero Egg Salt.
Vegan Products Used in This Recipe: